- The Revolution Will Not Be Funded
- Sixth Extinction
- Silent Spring
- The New Jim Crow
- Considering Hate
- Queer (In)Justice: The Criminalization of LGBT People in the U.S.
- Angela Y. Davis Reader
- Angela Davis: Are Prisons Obsolete?
- Deborah Gray White: Jezebel and Mammy: Mythology of Female Slavery, in Ar’n’t I a Woman?
- Bell Hooks: Sexism and Misogyny, Who Takes the Rap?
- Patricia Hill Collins: Black Feminist Thought in the Matrix of Domination
- Audre Lorde: Age, Race, Class and Sex: Women Redefining Difference
- Cohen, Cathy J. “Punks, Bulldaggers, and Welfare Queens: The Radical Potential of Queer Politics?” GLQ 3 (1997): 437-465.
Tools for Mobilizing/Organizing
- The Theft of Wealth from People of Color (by Seeta Persaud)
- Intersectionality as a Model for Social Change
- CIK: Attica Uprising 101
- Resources for Organizing (by Incite, Women of Color Against Violence)
- Alternatives to Non-profit systems (by Incite, Women of Color Against Violence)
- Women of Color Blog
- Racial Equity Tools
- Universal Declaration of Human Rights
Know Your Rights
- What to Do If You’re Stopped by Police, Immigration Agents, or the FBI [pdf] (ACLU)
- Encountering Law Enforcement
- Photographers: Know Your Rights
- Searches and Warrants
- Rights at Airports
- Demonstrations and Protests